If there was one item that I absolutely will never regret buying is a Cricut Machine. At first I was a little sceptical and had no idea what all this cricut projects were about or what Cricut even was. But after browsing Pinterest and seeing all the fantastic things that you can make, I look the leap and bought it!
THE BEST THING I’VE EVER DONE.
It honestly so much fun and you can make amazing things with it. Luckily for you, below I’ve complied a list of some of the things you can make, especially if you’re only starting off with this diy craft.
This post may contain affiliate links. Read disclosure here.
Also, if you’re in need of great beginner tips or if you just want to brush up on some skills, over at Clarks Condensed discusses 101 tips for beginners. It gave me the information I needed to figure out everything about Cricut.
1. Hand Letter Wood Sign Tutorial by Printable Crush
2. Glitter Monogram Pillow by The Budget Savy Bride
3. Glitter Name Topper by Ashlee Marie
4. DIY Envelope by Glamour And Grace Blog
5. Motivational Water Bottle by Giggles Galore
6. DIY Kitty Mug by Sweet CS Designs
7. Gold Polka Dot Wall by The Homes I Have Made
8. Easy Swop ‘Polaroid’ Gallery Frame by The Homes I Have Made
PIN FOR LATER
This post contains affiliate links. See disclaimer here.