With winter fast approaching, you may want to start thinking about making your own coat rack. Not only is it practical but it ensures that your home will never become cluttered and messy from the coats and jackets are strewn around the entryway. The following are a list of the best modern and stylish ways to make a coat rack fit in with your home décor or enhance it further.
Not sure how to go about making one? No worries because we’ve also included a few epic tutorials here and there to help you along the way. Plus, diy projects like these are quite fun and entertaining to make during the holidays.
Perhaps if you’re looking for a barn wood finish or maybe a nautical inspired coat hanger to even a repurposing project such as a spoon hanger (yup, you read right!) we’ve included unique and pleasing designs. And if you enjoyed these coat rack ideas, then you’re really going to love this list of recycling projects that turn trash into stunning and attractive home décor items.
1. Wood and Iron Wall Storage
2. Nautical Whitewashed Oar Coat Rack
3. Pallet Wood and Spoon Hanger
4. Barn Wood Wall-Mounted Coat Hanger
5. Barn Door Décor Coat Hanger
6. Quadropod Accessory Holder
7. Classic Country Coat Rack Ideas
8. Chevron Coat Rack
9. Flower Knob Rack
10. Zoo Animal Coat Rack for Kids
11. Fun Ski Rack
12. Colorful Pallet Coat Rack
13. DIY Branch Hanger
14. Simple Pallet Coat Rack
15. Paper Coat Rack
Like This? Pin it for later