In keeping with Valentine’s day theme, other ideas for valentine’s day would be to make cookies. They are tasty, easy to make and makes the perfect gift when put into a mason jar or wrapped up in pretty box with love. Plus, you can make a whole lot of valentine cookies and send it to everyone so that no one would feel disappointed not receiving anything from you.
So, the following will be a list of the best valentine cookies that you can make that will not disappoint. Send a kiss to your loved one with these perfect cookies such as the peanut butter, rainbow, chocolate dipped, soft cut-out, meringue and so many more valentine cookies that you can make.These cookies look so pretty that it would definitely bring a smile to your special person’s face.
If you’re in the mood to make some cupcakes, you can get the ideas over here. Also, if you’re in need for a few great tips on icing cookies, be sure to check it out because it will definitely be of great help when you’re decorating your cookies.
1. Chocolate Valentine Kiss Cookies by thekitchenismyplayground
2. Peanut Butter Cutout Cookies by tasteofhome
3. Red Velvet Cookies by tasteofhome
4. Simple Valentine’s Cookie Sticks by glorioustreats
5. Chocolate-Raspberry Cutout Cookies by tasteofhome
6. Whale Valentine Cookies by bakerella
7. Sweet Cherry Linzer Torte Cookies by womansday
8. Chocolate Covered Cherry Cookies by tastesoflizzyt
9. Soft Cut-Out Sugar Cookies by sallysbakingaddiction
10. Chocolate Dipped Meringue Cooklies by yourhomebasedmom
11. Chocolate-Dipped Cookies by countryliving
12. Strawberry Cream–Filled Sandwich Cookies by countryliving
13. Chewy Nutella Sugar Cookies by thecrepesofwrath
14. Soft M&M Chocolate Chip Cookies by averiecooks
15. Valentine Rainbow Heart Cookies by eugeniekitchen
16. Sprinkled With Love – Mason Jar Cookies by munchkinmunchies
17. Easy Vanilla Cut-Out Cookies by goodlifeeats
18. Chocolate Chip Cookie Hearts by princesspinkygirl
19. Death by Chocolate Cookies by delish
20. Berry Oreo Cookie Balls by mybakingaddiction