Washi Tapes have become my new favorite craft supply ever. They are super cheap and they come in all colors and patterns which makes it hard to resist buying as many as you can. Just when you think you’ve found the perfect feather pattern or polka dot, there pops up another incredible looking one.
I have to be honest though, at first I thought, why the heck would I need to have something like this? Little did I know that once I started googling for washi tape ideas, I fell down that rabbit hole pretty hard. I doubt I’ll be coming out of this diy frenzy anytime soon. I mean there’s like so many things that you can do with these tapes. From decorating mugs, cellphones and even keyboards, the list keeps going on.
So I’ve taken the initiative to collect the best washi tape ideas out there and list them right here. If you’re a newbie to this and wondering where you can find these marvelous tapes, you can find them by searching on ebay or you could get this set of 20 tapes over here at amazon for a good price.
To get on with it here’s a super awesome list of washi tape ideas and tutorials that will have you occupied and having loads of fun while at it. Let us know in the comments below if you’ve come across a great washi tape idea.
1. DIY Washi Tape Clips by artsyville
This is a creative and easy way to add a little color and joy to those boring clips which you need and use for most stuff.
2. Washi Tape Nail Polish Bottles by liveitloveitmakeit
A cute craft just for the fun of it and looks super cute when all the bottles are arranged making it an added bonus for your diy room decor.
3. DIY Washi Tape Tea Lights by thebensonstreet
4. Washi Tape Pencils by She Knows
A great back to school tutorial by turning your boring pencils into something cool.
5. Herringbone Cell Phone Cover by chroniclebooks
6. Washi Tape Vases by howaboutorange
7. Washi Tape Ornaments by mypapercrush
8. Washi Tape Light Switch Cover by washitapecrafts
9. Washi Tape Keyboard by brit
10. Easy Washi Tape Greeting Card by paperblog
11. Washi Tape Makeup Brushes by ourfifthhouse
Revamp old makeup brushes with this awesome tutorial.