If you’ve immersed yourself in the world of DIY and crafts, it will come as no surprise to you that a glue gun is super useful but I had absolutely no idea just how incredible of a tool it can be.
While scanning through a ton of DIY’s and craft tutorials this weekend, I stumbled upon a number of glue gun crafts that caused an explosive reaction in my tiny brain (lol).
I’m fully aware of the price tag of a very reputable glue gun but if you’re starting out, even a 30 – 50 dollar glue gun is perfect for creating some of these eye-catching DIY crafts. From unique vases to magical wands, there’s no limit to the fun you can have with a glue gun and a bit of imagination.
Oh wait, you can ignore the imagination part since I’ve put together a list of super creative glue gun craft ideas you can try out for yourself!
DIY Wreath Using Pages From A Book
2. Creative Vase Decoration Using A Glue Gun
3. DIY Textured Roller For Clay And Pottery Work
4. DIY Mini Pallet Coasters (Simply Outstanding)
5. No Sew DIY Teepee Tutorial
6. Beautiful And Sweet DIY Heart Pendant
7. Magical DIY Harry Potter Wand Using A Glue Gun
8. DIY Glue Gun Snowflakes For Festive Decorations
9. Make A Driftwood Ornament Using A Glue Gun
10. Transform A Normal Egg Into An Epic Dragon Egg
11. Make This Nautical Seashell Mirror
12. Make A Sexy Ice Queen Masquerade Mask
13. Adorable DIY Leather Tassel
14. Cute DIY Hot Glue Rings
15. DIY Coiled Rope Bag (No Sewing Involved)
16. DIY Anthro Knockoff Bracelet Tutorial
17. DIY Confetti Cake Topping
18. DIY Mini Coil Rope Basket
19. DIY Candy Dot Earrings Using A Glue Gun
20. Arty And Colorful Stained Glass
Like this? Pin it for later