Celebrate this Christmas with fun-filled do it yourself projects that will make your home decor look like it came out of a best-selling magazine. If you’re looking to get inspired by amazing wreath ideas, then you’ve come to right place! Choosing the perfect wreath isn’t easy when you have a specific image in mind but hopefully, with the following DIY ideas you’ll be able to recreate a wreath that will not only match your taste but make others gush over how gorgeous it looks.
From the traditional ornament wreath to a funky cinnamon and pinecone wreath and much, much more, you’re bound to enjoy every second of making them.
Just in case you’re new to making wreaths, you might want to ensure that you have all the materials required some of which may include wreath foams that come in different forms like styrofoam, grapevine, straw or the wire clamp wreath foams, and lets not forget the pretty fresh or faux greens, faux berries, ribbons, and string lights to really turn it into a Cinderella piece depending on the particular wreath. Don’t stress too much though because once you get the hang of it, you won’t want to stop!
Trust us, this stuff is crazy addictive, especially for a craft fanatic!
1. Easy Wrapped Christmas Wreath
2. Gift Wrap Wreath
3. DIY Ornament Wreath
4. Metallic Ornament Wreath
5. Yarn Ball Wreath
6. White Snowman Accent With String Lights
7. Simple Joy Wreath
8. Kitschy Plaid Let It Snow Sentiment
9. DIY Cornhusk Wreath
10. Plaid Burlap Rocking Chair Swag
11. Layered Leaves Wreath
12. DIY Ribbon Wreath
13. Simple Wine Cork Wreath
14. DIY Burlap Wreath
15. Mixed Ornament Indoor Wreath
16. DIY Ombre Paper Loop Wreath
17. DIY Upcycled Modern Christmas Wreath
18. DIY Wreath with Pinecones and Greens
19. DIY Sparkly Pom Pom Holiday Wreath
20. Frozen Inspired Blue Snowflake Design
21. DIY Scandinavian Style Wreath
22. Cloved Oranges and Cinnamon Wreath
23. DIY Mid-Century-Inspired Wreath
24. Adorable Snowman Wreath
25. DIY Gift Box Christmas Wreath
PIN FOR LATER