Christmas – The time of year when everyone is in high spirits and smiles are given in abundance. Just writing this post has cheered me up to the point of annoying my family with Christmas carols and my beautifully annoying voice.
Like most of you, I’m obsessed with DIY and decor ideas during the festive season. I went crazy for Halloween and I’m about to be just as crazy for Christmas. After scouting the web for the best DIY’s and ideas, I’ve put together a list of outdoor christmas decor ideas you cannot afford to ignore at any cost.
Not only do they completely uplift the feel of your home from the outside but they are cost-effective and extremely fun to try. With that being said, let’s dig into this list of 20 outdoor Christmas decor ideas.
1. DIY Light Up Christmas Cones
2. Repurposed Beer Bottle String Light Decoration
3. DIY Concrete Holiday Gift Box
4. DIY Plastic Or Papercup Snowman
5. DIY Wooden Christmas Tree With Hanging Globes
6. Gift Wrap Your Front Door
7. Wooden Pallet Snowman With Accessories
8. DIY Vintage Log Snowman
9. Repurpose Shipping Boxes Into A Gift Ornament
10. DIY Light Up Candy Cane Poles
11. DIY Santa Claus Firewood Family
12. DIY Painted Santa Claus Shovel
13. DIY Terra Cotta Snowman With Accessories
14. DIY Colorful Christmas Light Balls
15. DIY Wooden Snowman Family
16. Another Christmas Light Up Ball Decoration
17. DIY Glowing Wooden Stars
18. Another Classy Wood Pallet Glowing Christmas Tree
19. Cute And Compact DIY Wooden Snowman
20. DIY Christmas Sled And Wreath For Your Front Porch
PIN FOR LATER