Whenever Vaseline comes to mind, I’m sure you’re thinking, ‘Ah, the thing you use for dry, cracked skin’, am I right? But did you know that applying Vaseline to your skin isn’t the only thing that you can do with it. So, immediately when I came across this amazing hack on Pinterest, I was shocked to realise it was a diy project that involved using Vaseline in this totally unexpected yet brilliant way. It was amazing!
So amazing that I felt like I had to search for more of these hacks and share it with you guys. The great thing about these hacks is that you can actually make use of them, either now or later in life. You don’t even need to spend money to do some of the things below.
I can assure you that it will definitely be of help!
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
1. Get rid of scuff marks on patent leather shoes with Vaseline
Hack found from: harpersbazaar
2. Get rid of blackheads with a plastic wrap and Vaseline
Hack found from: gurl
3. Use Vaseline for longer lashes instead of mascara
Hack found from: brokebutbougie
4. Fix small scratches on your tablet (works on CD’s and DVD’s too)
Hack found from: wikihow
5. Avoid getting your doorknobs and hinges getting paint splashes
Hack found from: myrepurposedlife
6. For longer lasting perfume, apply Vaseline to your pulse points
Hack found from: wellordie